How to close offers and cancel bids on DeFi OTC Marsbase
In previous guides, we showed how to:
Now let’s look at how to close offers, accept bids, and cancel completed trades.
To find all open trades and bids, go to the MY DASHBOARD tab.
In three subsections of this tab you can find:
- OFFERS — active offers divided by type into Manual (Best Bid) and Part
- BIDS — active bids, also by the type of deals on Manual (Best Bid) and Part
- HISTORY — an archive of all offers and bids that you have made. Here you can find expired offers for the sale and purchase of assets, bids that were rejected by the offer maker, etc.
How to track offers
Go to the OFFERS section
Select the offer you are interested in
On the right, you will see several buttons:
- Here you can view the bids that the offer participants, accept or reject the bids (if it is a Manual (Best Bid) offer).
- You can see how full the deal is and close it if you wish.
- and finally, cancel the offer by clicking on the corresponding button.
Learn more about how to navigate the Marsbase interface in our guide: